Attention K-12 Educators! — End of School Year Celebration 2014!
Enter Your School to Win up to $15,168 of World Language and English Learner E-Learning Subscriptions!
The top three winning short essays from each division will be awarded online access to language learning software for the 2014-2015 School Year!
Six short essay winners evenly split among the Elementary (1-6) and Secondary (7-12) Divisions will be awarded:
Grand Prize - a $15,168 value! • 1st Runner Up - a $7,436 value! • 2nd Runner Up - a $3,868 value!
Elementary and Secondary Division winning schools may each receive the use of:
• Instant Immersion™ VT e-learning courses – from our selection of over 120 languages
• Instant Immerision™ On-The-Go Audio (MP3) courses
• Instant Immersion™ workbooks
You can have some students taking Spanish, some French and the remainder in Mandarin - you decide.
Essay Contest Basic Rules include:
- To enter, submit a completed online form below by 11:59pm PST on May 31, 2014.
- Winners will be selected from the 250 word or less short essay that was submitted. (This is not a drawing or sweepstakes)
- Only forms submitted by direct employees on the behalf of the school will be accepted. (No entries by students or parents please)
- Schools are welcome to submit short essays written by students. (However, students may not submit their own essays as stated above.)
- Only entries for elementary and secondary schools in the U.S. and Canada, including territories, will be accepted.
- Only one entry per school will be accepted.
- The top 10 finalists from each division will be contacted around June 11, 2014. The three prize winners from each division will be announced on or before June 30, 2014.
- Only Official Contest Rules apply. Please consult the full Official Contest Rules. Restrictions and exclusions may apply.
OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM